12.14.2011

Taft, Great Idea! How Can I Help?

I'm glad you asked. I could really use some help; shameless self-promotion can be a lot of work. There are lots of quick and easy ways that you can give my blog and my job search a HUGE boost. Here are just a few:

  • Share my blog on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other social media outlet. By clicking on the icons at the bottom of each post, you can share me with all of your online friends. Are Taft Facts so damn funny you feel compelled to share them with friends and family? Great! Click away.

  • Follow my blog. By clicking the “Follow” link at the top left of your screen, you can be notified whenever I publish a new post. Are you curious to find out if I get a job? Do you want to hear more funny stories? Great! Follow me.

  • Tell your friends and family about this site. Do you ever find yourself in an uncomfortable situation and want to change the subject? Great! Perfect way to change the subject: “This guy named Taft is trying to get a job, you should check out his blog.” Weird, uncomfortable silence averted.

  • Post comments. I need your help. Does your cousin own an awesome startup with a great product that needs one more amazing employee? Have I made a horrible mistake or overlooked an obvious resource? Great! Glad you're here to set me straight.

  • Read the whole thing! Start from the beginning and read all of my posts. If you're not hooked yet, I guarantee that you will be once you learn more about me. Have a boring plane ride this week? Great! Spend a few hours living vicariously through me.

I truly appreciate the fact that so many people have already read and commented on my posts. I would be grateful if you would consider spreading the word about my blog and my job search. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I hope to grow this blog into a resource for other job seekers as well as a source of entertainment for those who enjoy reading what I write.

Until next time.

-Taft

No comments:

Post a Comment