12.16.2011

Published! (sort of...)

Once again, I think it only appropriate to express my excitement through pictures:


On a whim, I submitted my post about the Occupy movement to a few online article sites.  To be quite honest, I don't know exactly how to define these sites, but they're something between an online magazine and a freelance blog.  I received an email a few minutes ago informing me that I received "author status" at a website called Ezine Articles.  If that's not a big deal, I don't know what is!

I doubt that they're particularly picky over at Ezine, but I felt it was share-worthy nonetheless.  If you feel like reading the same article in a slightly different font, click here to check it out.  While you're at it, click on the smiley face at the bottom of the web page and let them know that my article was uh-mazing.

Side-note: I take back what I said about Ezine Articles not being picky.  Any website with a smiley-face-based rating system is totally professional in my book - which I may write now that I have achieved "author status".

Until next time.

-Taft

No comments:

Post a Comment