12.11.2011

Inaugural Post

I've spent weeks thinking about how I should start this blog.  I decided that it should begin with a deep, thoughtful, and witty opener.  Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with anything.  If I wait any longer, it will never get started, so it's time to start writing.  I am new to blogging, so I hope you'll bare with me as I learn the ropes.

The purpose of this blog is three-fold.  My primary goal is to share my job hunting experiences in a down economy.  The second goal is to engage in shameless self-promotion.  I warn you now, I refuse to temper my confidence in the online forum.  Finally, I hope to eventually create a reservoir of information and knowledge to help others who are in the process of searching for a job.

In the following posts I'll tell you a bit about myself, my current job, my career goals, and what I have to offer your organization.

Until next time.

-Taft

No comments:

Post a Comment